Introcourse Yoga march
At De Yoga Studio you can choose different styles of yoga.
If you want to get acquainted with a dynamic form of yoga that provides flexibility, strength, endurance and relaxation, we recommend that you start with a 5 week intro course Yoga.
Saturdays 4, 11, 18, 25 March and 1th of April
abouth the 5 WEEK INTRO COURSE TO ASHTANGA (VINAYSA) YOGA
Power, tranquility and flexibility
Do you also want to experience what Yoga can mean for you? Do you like physical challenge but are you also looking for mental relaxation?
Register now for the 5 week Yoga introduction course.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is a powerful and dynamic yoga style with an emphasis on the physical aspect and is derived from Ashtanga Yoga.
The postures in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga classes are performed in a series and connected to each other by breath and movement (vinyasas), so that a continuous flow occurs.
Topics introduction course
- What is yoga
- Basic breathing techniques
- The sun salutations as a warm - up
- The technique of the different poses
- Standing postures to build strength and balance
- Seated postures, such as forward bends, for flexibility and rest
- Back bends to increase the mobility of the backbone and to generate energy
- Relaxing end positions for relaxation and the right position for meditation
The course is given by Joelle Rijkers.
This course has been specially designed to familiarize (new) yoga students with the basic techniques of dynamic Yoga.
Dates: Saturdays 4, 11, 18, 25 March and 1th of April
Time: 11.00-12:10 a.m
Price: € 39,- (for 5 classes)
Create your online account, surf to the events tab and book your spot.