We want to welcome you in our studio in a responsible way. This is done in accordance with the measures and protocol of the RIVM. Care for your safety and health is always our priority.
We have taken a few measures:
* All classes must be booked in advance through your own De Yoga Studio profile (members). Or with a trial lesson via the contact form or by e-mail (non-members)
* Participation in the classes is only possible if you are healthy and have answered all questions of the 'Health Check' (see confirmation of your booking) with NO
* Bring your own mat, blankets, meditation cushion and the like. And also a filled water bottle that can be closed
* The toilet, taps and changing rooms are not in use
* Inside we always take into account the 1.5 meter distance
* A maximum of 12/14 places per lesson are available
* We work with a matting plan
* In our very spacious studios (> 80 m2) the yogamats are more than 1.5 meters apart
* Ventilation before, during and after classes
* There is more time between classes to ensure a smooth flow of arriving and departing students
If you prefer not to come to the studio (yet), you can also follow several of our lessons via the livestream (see the column "Online livestream" in our class schedule) or one of our pre-recorded lessons.