Recipe vegan bananabread
Regularly we see the most delicious (vegan, vegetarian, low-carb, etc) recipes on facebook and instagram.
Thanks to our teacher Sylvia, we are regularly delighted with a delicious banana bread.
Too good to keep for ourselves, so find the recipe below!
And really: even baking dummies cannot burn their fingers here :-)
80 gr melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
10 dates in pieces
200 gr oats
½ tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp chia seeds
3 tbsp cocoa nibs
walnuts for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix cocoa nibs, chia seeds, salt, baking powder, oats and baking soda
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with the coconut oil and vanilla essence. Add the dates
- Mix dry and wet ingredients
- Fold baking paper in a cake tin
- Put the mix in and add nuts on it
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Then immediately remove from the cake tin to cool.