tips for new students
Would you like to take a (trial) lesson at De Yoga Studio? Good idea!
First read the following tips, you will be well prepared for the lesson.
Before the lesson:
· Wear sportswear or other comfortable clothing that allows you to move well.
· The lessons are done on bare feet.
· Do not eat (too much) before the lesson.
· Bring a towel and a bottle of water.
· Make sure your mobile phone is off or on still. Store your phone in a locker.
· Be on time! It is annoying when other people are disturbed because you arrive late.
· If you have an injury or some other health issue, first visit your doctor.
· Inform your teacher before the class if you have health problems.
· Inform your teacher immediately if you are pregnant.
· Always inform the teacher about changes in your health.
Follow the following basic principles:
· Yoga is not a competition, you only do it for yourself.
· Move calmly and with full attention.
· Never rush or force.
· Stop and rest if necessary.
A first trial class is always free! Sign up today! For questions you can always contact us: 040-293 29 99.