Yin Yoga Teacher Training
START SATURDAY 29TH OF AUGUST
DEEPEN, ENRICH and dive deeper in Yin
A unique, in-depth and practical (yoga teacher) training in which you deepen your own Yin Yoga practice and learn how to teach Yin Yoga in a safe and inspiring way. Do you want to follow your passion and like many enthusiastic graduates who walked this path before you teach Yin Yoga classes? Or do you just want to know much more about this transforming form of yoga for your own benefit?
After this Yin Yoga training you will be able to offer yoga classesthat are tailored to the individual needs of your students. You broaden your understanding of Yin Yoga, both on a physical, energetic and emotional level. And you learn more about meditation and mindfulness. You work on (further) developing your own unique style and your selfconfidence will grow. In short, you learn how to share your love for Yin Yoga with others! We work in a small group (max. 16 participants) so that there is sufficient individual attention.
200 or 100 hours?
At the start of the Yin Yoga Training you can immediately decide to participate for 200 hours (so parts I and II, and receive an attractive discount) or you can choose to start with the 100 hours and decide after completing part I whether or not you also want to continue with part II.
Part I will focus primarily on the anatomical part, the basics of TCM (traditional Chinese Medicine) and the 5 elements.
Part II will be more about the energetic body, we will dive deeper into Chinese medicine and the chakra system, mindfulnless and meditation.
You can only participate in part II after you have successfully completed part I. From day one you will be guided to deepen your own yoga practice and we encourage your skills to become a confident and creative yoga teacher. Becoming a source of inspiration starts with your own personal yoga practice, both on and off your mat. Yoga is not only physical, but also an expression of your heart, mind and soul. So be prepared for (re) discovering and investigating your mental and physical patterns during this training.
What will you learn and experience?
- Basic knowledge of anatomy. Knowledge of how the body functions: bones, muscles, fascia, joints, movements, organs and connective tissue.
- Basic knowledge of TCM, chi, meridians and the five element theory.
- Understanding of what various Yin Yoga poses can do for the physical and erergetic body.
- How to build up intelligent lessons. And how you can give yoga lessons that are inspiring in a safe, personalized and creative way.
- How to use aids and give personalized adjustments for postures, so that students practice Yin Yoga without unnecessary pain and injury.
- Pranayama, and breathing techniques.
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques that can support your Yin Yoga classes.
- Basic knowledge of the Yoga Sutras and yoga philosophy.
Suitable for and conditions:
The Yin Yoga Training is accessible to everyone. Preferably, you have been practicing Yin Yoga for a while so that you can deepen your knowledge of teaching as a teacher.
After the successful completion of the first 100 hours you will receive a certificate of participation. Only after successful completion of part II (so 200 hours total) will you receive a 200-hour certification for the Yin Yoga Training which you can register with the Yoga Alliance.