Yin Yoga teacher Training
A unique, in-depth and practical (yoga teacher) training in which you deepen your own Yin Yoga practice and learn how to teach Yin Yoga in a safe and inspiring way. Do you want to follow your passion and like many enthusiastic graduates who walked this path before you teach Yin Yoga classes? Or do you just want to know much more about this transforming form of yoga for your own benefit?
You broaden your understanding of Yin Yoga, both on a physical, energetic and emotional level. And you learn more about meridians, chakras, the five elements, pranayama, meditation and mindfulness.After this Yin Yoga training you will be able to offer yoga exercises as a Yin Yoga teacher that are tailored to the individual needs of your participants.
You work on (further) developing your own unique style and your self-confidence grows. In short, you learn how to share your love for Yin Yoga with others!
But even if you have no teaching ambitions, this is a very valuable training for your own personal development.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic knowledge of anatomy. Knowledge of how the body functions: bones, muscles, fascia, joints, movements, organs and connective tissue.
- Basic knowledge of TCM, chi, meridians and the five element theory.
- Understanding of what various Yin Yoga poses can do for the physical and erergetic body.
- How to build up intelligent lessons. And how you can give yoga lessons that are inspiring in a safe, personalized and creative way.
- How to use aids and give personalized adjustments for postures, so that students practice Yin Yoga without unnecessary pain and injury.
- Pranayama, and breathing techniques.
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques that can support your Yin Yoga classes.
- Basic knowledge of the Yoga Sutras and yoga philosophy.
The Yin Yoga Training is accessible to everyone. Preferably, you have been practicing Yin Yoga for a while so that you can deepen your knowledge of teaching as a teacher.
We work in a small group (max. 14 participants) so that there is sufficient individual attention.
200 or 100 hours
At the start of the Yin Yoga Training you can immediately decide to participate for 200 hours (so parts I and II, and receive an attractive discount) or you can choose to start with the 100 hours and decide after completing part I whether or not you also want to continue with part II.
Part I will focus primarily on the anatomical part, the basics of TCM (traditional Chinese Medicine) and meridians.
Part II will be more about the energetic body, we will dive deeper into Chinese medicine, the five elements and the chakra system, pranayama, meditation and mindfulnless.
You can only participate in part II after you have successfully completed part I.
The Yoga Studio is a Yoga Alliance registered yoga school (RYS # 39132). The Yin Yoga Training is approved at the RYS 200 level.
After the successful completion of the first 100 hours you will receive a certificate of participation. Only after successful completion of part II (so 200 hours total) will you receive a 200-hour certification for the Yin Yoga Training which you can register with the Yoga Alliance. You can find our YA profile HERE.
Create your online profile, surf to the events tab, reserve your spot and pay the deposit.
Only after we have received the payment, your place is definitively reserved.